Individual writers and bloggers are welcome to contribute to the FitmealDietitian.com with high-quality content.
Following are some guide line for guest post publishing
- We are open to receiving original articles that have not been published elsewhere.
- Before you submit articles, please read our guidelines for guest writers.
- You can write about any topic on health.
Why would you write a guest blog post?
Guest posting is an important strategy for bloggers for many reasons.
This increases your exposure to new audiences, who may not have heard of you or your writing before. They will click on your link to read more of what you have written about them.
Guest posting can also increase your search engine rankings as you will get a backlink to the site. Google and other search engines consider this an endorsement of your website. Experts believe that guest posting is six times more beneficial for SEO (search engine optimization) than writing on your site.
We welcome articles
Particularly, diet plans and healthy eating interest is what attracted attention.
Guest writing guidelines
- Guiding principles
- Write an article you’d like to read
- Your article should be informative, inspirational, or uplifting.
Your article must be original and unique. Posts that have been published on other websites will not be accepted.
Email us your pitch on the following email
Here is how you can find us
- + “guest blog”/”guest post”
- + “write for us”
- + “submit an article”/”submit a guest post”
- + “contribute guest post”
- + “contribute to our blog”
- + “become a guest blogger”
- + “guest blogging guidelines”
- + “contributor guidelines”
- + “send a tip”
- + “guest post by”
- + “guest author”
- Site:domain.com “guest post by”
- Site:domain.com “a guest contribution by”
- site:domain.com “submit a guest post”
- site:domain.com “guest post by”
- site:domain.com “contribute an article”
- site:domain.com “want to write”
- site:domain.com “submit your post”
- site:domain.com “become a contributor”
- site:domain.com “accepting guest posts”