The helmets have a comfortable fit system, and a screen mesh shape that prevents stones or branches can hit your face, so that besides protecting your head, also protects your face.
In matters of safety at work, the head comes first, it is our most precious asset, with what we think. And if you think about it, you will realize that before you start mowing the lawn or doing work with your brush cutter or chainsaw, the smart thing is to put on a safety helmet with an anti-impact screen.
Also, some models include earmuffs to protect your ears from the noisy motors of the chainsaws. Do not play with your safety and think with your head! Find the best prices and the best offers of safety helmets for brush cutters and chainsaws on our website!
If you want to buy a chainsaw helmet for brush cutter but do not know which model to choose, here you will find the six most complete models and requested by customers.
- Oregon 562413 – Waipoua helmet benefited FPA, recognized
On this occasion, Oregon, the leading brand in the forest industry, has designed a useful and easy-to-wear helmet for those who work with brush cutters frequently. You can also say that it is a complete product and with an unbeatable offer price.
- Good protection: the screen made of sturdy stainless steel is robust for added protection. Not only is it useful for working with brush cutters, but it is also recommended for felling trees and strong forestry work.
- Ventilation: when using it, you will not feel that you are running out of the air since it includes 20 ventilation holes that allow the passage of air.
- It is comfortable: it has four adjustment points for you to fit. It will not move from your site, and you will feel very comfortable. It can work with the housing up and includes neck protection.
- Includes earmuffs: they come attached to the hood and are very resistant, designed to attenuate up to 27 decibels.
- It is something heavy: the helmet is made of ABS together with the earmuffs weighing more than a kilogram.
- Oregon 562412 Yukon – Safety helmet with face shield
It is a slightly cheaper version of the previous model, but it has more space in the mask for the user to breathe and feel freer. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of this Oregon helmet.
- It is very economical: the purchase price is really low, so if you do not want to invest a lot in a helmet because you do weeding work infrequently, it is an excellent purchase option for you.
- Rugged helmet: it is high security and is made of PP and includes stainless steel mesh.
- Ventilation : in total, there are 6 points distributed to avoid heat inside. It is also easy to adjust with six adjustment zones
- Earmuffs : that isolate the noise of the machine
- It comes disassembled: so when you receive it, you must devote some time to join the parts before using it.
- Protos Integral Forest – Forest helmet (Red / Gray)
It is a high-quality helmet designed for work in the forestry area. It can be bought in different color combinations, the favorite of many buyers being red/gray. Inside it has anti-shock pads.
- Nice design: it is very different from helmets for conventional brush cutters, it is more similar to a motorcycle helmet. However, the beautiful design does not counteract its resistance.
- Complies with several standards: such as EN 397, EN 352-3, EN 1731.
- Neck protector: includes a protector on the back of the neck that prevents falls from having a fatal impact.
- Built earmuffs: thanks to its design, the earmuffs are inside the helmet. They come with a wide resistant visor.
- High investment: The cost represents a high investment.
- Oregon – Protective mask with visor and headphones
It is one of the simplest models in Oregon since it is not a helmet. Ideal for simple jobs in small gardens or residential areas. Its price is low, and it complies with CE standards EN 352-1 and EN 1731.
- Mesh visor: the mesh slows objects that jump at high speed but does not obstruct the view.
- It is light: as it does not have a helmet, its weight is a little over 400 grams.
- Quick adjustment: it has a ring on the back of the head that regulates the size.
- Hearing protection: thanks to its earmuffs that isolate up to 25 dB.
- The head is uncovered: because it has no helmet.
- Silverline 140868 – Protective visor with mesh (Mesh) [Energy efficiency class A]
If you are looking for simplicity, this viewfinder is a good purchase option for you. You will have your face protected at all times. If you want to save some money, this is the cheapest option.
- Covers head and face: it is very simple but has protection on the head with a yellow helmet, and on the face with the black mesh.
- The measurement is adjusted: you can adjust the distance that the face viewer will be, so you can prevent objects from hitting the face.
- Padded bands: that prevent the helmet from mistreating the head or forehead. The bands make it more comfortable.
- The viewfinder stays up: if you want to lift the viewfinder while resting, you can do it, it will not fall on your face.
- Plastic mesh: some people prefer metal meshes because they tend to be more resistant.